- With the expressway from Lausanne - Sion - Sierre - Brig - Ernen - Binn.
- Via the Lötschberg tunnel with the car train
- Coming from Bern you drive to Kandersteg and there you board the car train "Lötschberg" to Goppenstein. Then Gampel - Brig -Lax- Ernen - Binn.
- Via the Furka tunnel with the car train "Matterhorn Gotthard Bahn" or in summer you can cross the Furkapass:
- From East and Central Switzerland drive in the direction Göschenen - Andermatt - Realp (here you can board the car train) "Matterhorn Gotthard Bahn" - Oberwald - Fiesch - Ernen - Binn.
Passes (only open in summer)
- Grimsel pass (northern connection)
- Nufenen pass (southern connection)
- Furka pass (Eastern connection)
- Simplon pass is open all year round
By car train
By Public Transport
- From Geneva/Lausanne with the Schweizerischen Bundesbahnen "SBB" to Brig and from there with the "Matterhorn Gotthard Bahn" to Fiesch.
- From the directions Basel/Zurich/ Bern take the SBB "NEAT" SBB to Brig and from there with the "Matterhorn Gotthard Bahn" to Fiesch.
- From East and Central Switzerland take the "SBB" to Andermatt and then with the "Matterhorn Gotthard Bahn" to Fiesch.
You can reach Ausserbinn with the local bus (Postauto), which departs from Fiesch train station, Stop: Ausserbinn, Dorfplatz
Route Nr. 1 called Rhone-Route 1